27. Februar 2011

New Shoes...

Woke up cold one tuesday,
i'm looking tired and feeling quite sick,
i felt like there was something missing in my day to day life,
so i quickly opened the wardrobe,
pulled out some jeans and a T-Shirt that seemed clean,
topped it off with a pair of old shoes,
that were ripped around the seams,
and i thought these shoes just don't suit me.



Hey, I put some new shoes on,
and suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,
it so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
but long on time,
slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
and i'm running late,
and i dont need an excuse,
'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.



Woke up late one thursday,
and i'm seeing stars as i'm rubbing my eyes,
and i felt like there were two days missing,
as i focused all the time,
and i made my way to the kitchen,
but i had to stop from the shock of what i found,
a room full of all my friends dancing round and round,
and i thought hello new shoes,
byebye them blues.



Take me wondering through these streets,
where bright lights and angels meet,
stone to stone they take me on,
im walking to the break of dawn.

Lyrics by Paolo Nutini

Ich liebe es einfach!
Süsser Typ, toller Text, tolle Melodie - geniales Lied!
Zum anhören einfach draufklicken: Paolo Nutini -- New Shoes



Diese tollen Schuhe hab ich am Dienstag in meinem Lieblingsladen Queenz Fashion in der Kapuzinerstr. entdeckt! In 37 (38 gabs nicht) anprobiert, aber sie waren leider ein bisschen zu klein... also dortgelassen!
Sie sind mir allerdings einfach nicht mehr aus dem Kopf gegangen, weil sie einfach zu perfekt sind! Also hab ich Freitag nochmal reingeschaut und plötzlich standen sie zumindest in 39 da! Bin mal zur Probe reingeschlüpft und... mit 2 Paar Socken gehts! Und bequem sind sie durch das Plateau auch noch! Ich bin verliebt...

Found these amazing shoes at my favorite store near my office! The first time I saw them they were only available in the wrong size... they were too small! But I can't stop thinking of them, and so I went to the shop again and tried one size bigger! And - I'm sooo lucky - they fit if I were two pair of socks! And they are really comfy with the little plateau! I'm seriously in love...

Bis bald meine Lieben!

See you soon, dears!


19 Comments:

minnja hat gesagt…

Geniales Outfits, wow. Die Schuhe sind wirklich ein Hammer, wunderbare Errungenschaft!!!
Ja, ich musste den Katzbaum ändern, leider. Zooplus ist nicht mehr Partner von Dshini. Dieser ist nun von Amazon, mal sehen, ob ich den tatsächlich bekomme...(manchmal klicken nur 5 Leutchen, uff).

Ich drücke dich, du Hübsche
minnja

new post: http://minnja.blogspot.com/2011/02/outfit-post-stella-mccartney-and.html

Debora hat gesagt…

Love this pants with the t-shirt and boots...I think I will copy your look I had bought a similar pants at H&M but with a black and white different print...


xxx
Debora
http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

Die sind total Klasse =) Für das Wetter ideal. Ich zeig meine neuen Schatzis am Montag.
Hab wieder Chance auf Wohnung und diesmal am Hirschgarten. Werd eine bekommen, muss dann nur passen, das ist die einzige Gefahr.
50. 54 qqm und nur für mich.
Alles Liebe
Nadine

Missariadne hat gesagt…

Lovely pants!New follower.
Kiss.

xy hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Angie,

danke für Dein Comment...

Ich arbeite doch bei der Audi als Projektassistenz und da bin ich auch für die shootings etc. zuständig bzw für die koordination...den ganzen Ablauf...und diese Woche hatte ich zwei Shootings + einen Dreh...und da liegt es doch nahe das ich mich als Model einplane hehe :)))

Sonst gehts Dir gut?

Wünsch Dir einen tollen SO!

with love
Mariza
http://mar-iza.blogspot.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

love those boots!

<3 megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

HOT shoes!

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST hat gesagt…

Love this look! I'm following, I hope you follow me too!
xx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

BECKY MAY hat gesagt…

Such cool shoes! Love them!


The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Linn hat gesagt…

Hi GIRL:)
Nice to hear from you, and that you left me a sweet thing...

Love the trousers....

Have a great day from Norway with love:)

Karoline Kalvø hat gesagt…

Gorgeous. Love your blog. Now following.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, honey. It made me find yours, so thanks. It's truly inspiring.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more of you. Love from Norway
Karoline Kalvo

amalie hat gesagt…

great outfit! love the shoes and pants.
thanks for commenting
x

MargieF hat gesagt…

fierce shoes! they look so good but i bet they are really comfy too which makes them even better!!
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

Sasha hat gesagt…

Aww, you are very cute! ^^
Love the pattern of your pants. Add edginess to the outfit!

http://cranberrymix.blogspot.com/

Endlessly Chic hat gesagt…

Thanks for the comment! I love your blog, great style!
Follow each other?

xo
Hannah
endlesslychic.blogspot.com

Debora hat gesagt…

Sure! When I have the first occasion to copy your look I will do...Unfortunately in this days I can't go out of home because of an incident...and I have the collar on my nek that is not very fashion ahahhah! Anyway I will take a picts to show you my look!.
Kiss
Debora
http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

wow die Schuhe sind der hammer :)!
Tolles Outfit!
http://fashionspion.blogspot.com/

Anonym hat gesagt…

Such an amazing outfit! I really like those pants!

The Styleograph hat gesagt…

cooles Outfit!

The Styleograph