17. Februar 2011

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

... you make me happy when skies are gray!
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away!



The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.



I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:



You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But not you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:
 


In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.



You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
by Johnny Cash


Mütze (hat) - H&M / Lederjacke (leaterjacket) - BLENDshe / Schal (scarf) - FashionClub / Kleid (dress) - H&M / Jeggins - H&M kids / Wedges - Timeless / Bag - ZARA



12 Comments:

Marella hat gesagt…

Great outfit dear! <3

Alanis hat gesagt…

super schöne bildere. das wetter war bei dir ja wunderschön.

ich hab gesehen, dass du ein übersetzungstool auf deiner seite hast. ich habe versucht es ebenfalls auf meiner seite ein zu bauen. leider bekomme ich es nicht hin. kannst du mir genau erklären wie du es gemacht hast?

wäre lieb von dir.

minnja hat gesagt…

aaaaah deine tunika, haben will. so schöööön! :)))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Raquel hat gesagt…

I like the white contrasting with the dark colours.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Das Kleidchen is so süss =) ill Morgen auch in die Gegend Theresienwiese nach Motiven gucken.
Hoffe es geht dir gut ?=
Alles liebe
nadine

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ja, das war der Tag :)
Der Name der LE will mir einfach nicht ind en Kopf, musste jedes Mal wenn ich ihn geschrieben habe dreimal Korrekturlesen ;)

FASHIONSOWHAT hat gesagt…

Munich style klingt echt toll,.. das letzte mal wo ich in Munich war, war vor 2 wochen... wegen munich fabrics start... aber da hatte nicht gemug zeit gehabt..^^
und danke dass dir mein blog gut gefällt^^
Tuan Ng.

www.fashionsowhat.blogspot.com

M hat gesagt…

Oh... you made me smile posting this song, it means a lot for me, when I started with my bf he used to sing it to me :) Good memories, thank you!

Bisous,
Boehie

minnja hat gesagt…

Du bist so ein Schatz! Danke für's Klicken. Puh, wieviel Klicks ich noch brauche, weiß ich noch gar nicht (vielleicht noch so 3999 Klicks!?). Leider wird nur jede IP pro Tag einmal gezählt.
Danke nochmal, dass du mitmachst. Wenn ich mal was für dich tun kann, einfach sofort schreiben:)))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

No hat gesagt…

i do so love easy white dresses & tunics. this is no exception :-) you look absolutely lovely.

FashionJazz hat gesagt…

Love all your layers!! Hope your well hun! xx

Catarina Silva hat gesagt…

you look so cute :) the white dress is amazing *

xoxo, queenwithoutacrown